- We believe the Bible to be
the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally
existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of
Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head
of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost
and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the
Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the
saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they
that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual
unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial,
gender, and class differences.